Compare Business Finance Interest Rates
Our comparison chart shows our current achievable rates across our portfolio. Just enter your loan amount and term preferred and the auto-calculate function instantly reveals the corresponding repayment estimates. Quickly and easily compare different types of loans and different priced assets to assist with your acquisition and planning.
Equipment Loans & Commercial Finance Calculator
Complete All Information To Calculate:
Your Monthly Repayment:
Total Number of Repayments
Total Interest Paid
Our business finance repayment calculator is your essential tool for:
- Preparing budgets for board or partner approval: have loan repayment estimates to include in your spreadsheets.
- Planning expenditure on asset acquisitions: create forward estimates to allow for acquisitions over the lending term period.
- Deciding on financial product for individual purposes: see how different commercial lending products such as overdraft, secured and unsecured financing varies in repayments to suit cash flow shortages and intangible purchases.
- Analysing cost-benefit of asset investments: allows businesses to instantly receive repayments on major assets to assess the benefits over time to the operations.
- Calculating ROI on proposed equipment purchases: repayments are critical to ROI and the calculator gives you that vital data instantly.
- Comparing different makes and models of equipment, vehicles and trucks: quickly convert purchase price to repayments to see what a higher or lower priced vehicle or machine will cost in monthly repayments.
- Making decisions around how best to finance cash flow shortages: several commercial lending options are available and the calculator is a great starting point to make those financial decisions.
- Structuring lending deals: the option for a balloon and the capacity to various lending terms and other values allows users to plan how they would like their deal structured in regard to the type, lending term and balloon.
- Knowing estimated repayments for a vehicle, truck or equipment: immediately convert the quoted price to repayments on the spot. While talking with the dealer, while browsing the market online or at an auction.
The vital resource to convert purchase price to repayments quickly and easily plus carry out additional planning computations.
We provide two types of business loan calculators to serve similar but varying purposes:
- Business Loan Interest Rates Calculator: use for comparing the same lending across a wide selection of commercial finance facilities. Includes asset acquisition lending, overdraft, secured and unsecured business lending, and other options.
- Loan Repayment Calculator & Schedule: versatile and flexible to allow the user to enter the data they want for a wide range of financing and vary those amounts to see how the changes would affect the repayment.
No Special Skills Required - Using the Business Finance Calculator is Easy
You don’t need to be a maths whizz to calculate repayment estimates. Both calculators do all the computations for you.
All the user needs to do is type the values into the fields as indicated, making sure all essential fields (marked with an asterisk) are filled.
- Standard online form format and layout
- Clearly marked fields
- Easy to follow
- No obligation attached to the use of calculators
- Free to use, no charge for use
- Use as many times as required, for as many loans and lending deals required
Using the Business Loan Interest Rate Comparison Calculator
This is a quick and simple device for comparing lending across different types of lending that attract varying interest rates. Differing interest rates apply to different lending products – this is standard across the market. But our cheap interest rates are far from standard.
- Enter the amount for financing and preferred term.
- See the estimated monthly repayments for each lending type.
Easily compare Leasing v Rent to Own, Chattel Mortgage v Leasing, Business Overdraft v Business Loan and many more! Compare our cheap interest rates against other lenders.
Using the Business Loan Repayment Calculator
This calculator allows for not only generating repayments but also structuring lending with your preference of inclusions. It has the inclusion of a balloon/residual to allow for increased computational functionality.
- Enter the amount for your finances – for equipment, trucks and motor vehicles this can be 100% of the purchase price as no deposit lending is available. The amount may also include additional items associated with the purchase - check with us or a lender on specifics.
- Enter the term you want to repay. The term allowed will depend on lender requirements, lending type and other factors of your application. But for the purpose of calculations, enter your preferred term.
- Enter the interest rate for the lending product you prefer. Refer to our Interest Rate Comparison Chart for current rates.
- If desired, enter an amount for the balloon/residual. This may be subject to lender guidelines, but for the purposes of the calculator, enter your preferred value.
- Click CALCULATE.
- The estimated repayment for that data is instantly displayed.
- Like what you see? Contact us for a quote.
- Results don’t meet your expectations? Vary the amounts entered to work out different lending configurations.
Tip: make a written note of the results generated as the calculator does not store the data for retrieval at a later time.
Quickly Compare and Compute Business Loan Variations
- Compare different makes and models at different prices by varying the total amount.
- Compare different Australian business loan products for the same purpose – enter the different interest rates to see the differences in repayments for different lending types. Also, refer to our detailed benefits of each lending type when considering financial products.
- Adjust the term to arrive at your target repayment: Longer lending term results in lower monthly repayments but more total interest payable. Shorter-term results in higher monthly repayments but less total interest payable due to the shorter term.
- Work up varying financing configurations to find the best match that will work with your cash flow over the term of the financials.
- Vary the balloon amount to see how that changes the repayment amount. A larger balloon will mean lower repayments but a larger amount to pay at the end of the lending term. A smaller balloon results in higher repayments but less to pay at the end and less total interest payable over the financial term.
- Great tool for planning how you would like your deal structured prior to briefing the lender.
- Save time in receiving quotes from lenders by providing a specific brief on what you would like in terms of financial terms, balloon and total lending amount.
Business Finance Calculator and Schedule
Additional features include an amortisation schedule of your lending data to assist with budget preparation, scheduling major asset acquisitions and planning cash flow. This can be an important resource when assessing ROI and asset depreciation tax deductions.
Calculate Wide Range of Business Loan Types
Our calculators are general in nature so they can be used to calculate loans on all types of acquisitions and requirements:
- Business Car Loans
- Truck Financing
- Plant, Machinery and Business Equipment Loans
- Business Overdrafts
- Insurance Premium Funding
- Cash Flow Lending
- Secured and Unsecured Business Loans
- Suitable to all businesses across all industry sectors
Compare the Financial Rewards of Our Cheap Business Loan Interest Rates
Through our connections with a vast number of banks and highly competitive non-bank lenders, we have the capabilities to achieve cheaper interest rates across all lending types and facilities. If you are spending time shopping around, simply enter the interest rates of other lenders’ financials in our calculator and compare the results with the cheap interest rate deals we can achieve.
For confirmed cheap interest rate quotes, contact us today