Business Finance provides lower interest rate heavy vehicle finance with a range of product options for buyers looking to acquire a new IVECO T-Way. This new off-road range of heavy vehicles from IVECO was displayed at the Brisbane Truck Show in May and has now been officially launched, with orders open.
The T-way replaces IVECO’s Trakker as a rugged, off-road vehicle for a wide range of applications. It has been especially built to tackle the most challenging operational conditions such as off-road applications in exploration, forestry, mining, tipper requirements, materials and water transport, agriculture and many others.
The T-way has all the ‘hardcore’ off-road feature equipment as was on the Trakker but with a lot more. A selection of Euro 6 engines are included on the T-Way plus improved cabin comfort inclusions and upgraded safety. The cabin has styling a la the stylish design of the S-Way. To suit a wide selection of buyers and applications, the T-way range comes with various configurations and GVM/GCM.
Overview: IVECO T-Way
The configurations in the new T-Way range include 8x4, 6x6 and 4x4. The options for GVM/GCM are 20,000kg/44,000kg, 33,500kg/60,000kg and 41,000kg/60,000kg. There are 4 options for the wheelbase ranging from 3800mm to 5820mm.
There are a lot of great features that buyers will want to check out themselves at the dealership. Here’s a quick snapshot of just a few:-
- Engine: Four Euro 6 (Step E) across the different models with options. AD 4x4: standard is the Cursor 9 6 cylinder with Cursor 13 an option. AD 6x6 has the Cursor 13 but with a higher tune to 450 hp. AD 8x4: Cursor 13 to produce 510 hp.
- IVECO patented emission control: this is the Hi-sCR with extensive inclusions such as Diesel Particulate Filter, Selective Catalytic Reduction and others.
- Hi-Tronic Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) with variations across the models in the range. From 12 speed on the 4x4 with an option for 16 speed and the 16 speed on the 6x6 and the 8x4.
- Off-road equipment is impressive as would be expected from IVECO. These include full time drive systems, hub reduction on every drive axle, improved traction from the centre and rear differential locks and better low range tractability on steep access sites with the two speed transfer case. Access on difficult, uneven and muddy sites is facilitated with the 33° approach angle and great clearance. e
- Chassis is steel to provide better flex and articulation on rough surfaces.
- Safety features are impressive with active and passive inclusions. ABS, EBS, ASR, hill hold, certified tough cab and that is just the start.
- Inside, operators will appreciate the sleek styling which has not compromised on functionality. The aerodynamic and ergonomic consideration in the design provides great visibility, comfort and safety.
Affordable T-Way Finance
With interest rates rising as a result of RBA cash rate decisions and with temporary full expensing off the table from 1 July, there is an increased necessity for the truck finance to present an affordable, cost-effective solution for operators. We carry that load of responsibility through sourcing lower rates across our heavy vehicle finance products. This we achieve through our extensive lender connections and leverage with non-bank lenders that specialise in heavy vehicle finance.
Operators can select the finance product that is compatible with their accounting methods and meets their objectives regarding balance sheet strategy, approach to tax and business growth.
- Chattel Mortgage Heavy Vehicle Finance is a versatile product which can suit many business set-ups and vehicle acquisitions such as the T-Way. With temporary full expensing no longer available, the normal schedules for depreciation come into effect and the depreciated value represents the tax benefit. Chattel Mortgage attracts the lowest rate across the asset acquisition finance options and can present a very attractive package.
- Heavy Vehicle Lease offers an off-balance option as the lender retains ownership of the T-Way until all the leasing payments are finalised. This approach is preferred by many operators that do not wish to have an asset the size of a T-Way on the balance sheet.
- Rent to Own Equipment Finance offers similar off-balance sheet features as Leasing but in a slightly different finance structure. Very workable and preferred by many businesses.
- Commercial Hire Purchase is not as widely-used these days as businesses are tended more to Chattel Mortgage as a secured format loan.
Due to accounting implications associated with commercial finance products, we advise business owners to consult with their accountant as to which is most compatible with their set-up and their objectives.
To proceed with finance on a T-Way, we can provide a quick quote or commence your application to get you approved prior to purchase. Knowing in advance what the finance will look like, may assist in ordering a T-Way with options that fit the finance.
To discuss a quote for an IVECO T-Way contact Business Finance Australia on 1300 000 033
DISCLAIMER: THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE IN PROVIDING THIS ARTICLE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON WHICH TO MAKE BUSINESS FINANCE DECISIONS. BUSINESS OWNERS WHO REQUIRE ADVICE OR GUIDANCE AROUND THEIR SPECIFIC FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARE RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT WITH AN ADVISOR OR ACCOUNTANT. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IN REGARD TO ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR ANY ERRORS RE ANY DATA, SPECIFICS, POLICIES AND OTHER INFORMATION AS SOURCED FROM OTHERS.