Securing low rate farming machine finance through Business.Finance on a pre-approved basis, can equip agri operators for ordering at upcoming field days 2024. The annual schedule of agricultural focussed shows, expos and events is underway already with nearly all states and territories holding an event in the first half of the year. Many of these shows focus on agri equipment, providing attendees with the ideal opportunity to place orders on the latest models.
Placing orders at shows saves time visiting the dealership in town at a later time and may allow the machinery to be delivered, commissioned and delivering yields sooner. To ensure operators are equipped to order, we provide a pre-approved farming and agriculture machinery loans.
Approval of the credit application with an offer on a certain amount with repayment schedules, all before the order has been placed. Convenient, time-saving and a highly efficient way to approach agri equipment funding.
To allow operators to plan which events to attend and schedule when to apply for funding, we’ve compiled a calendar of some of the events coming up around the country between now and June.
Field Days 2024 – February through June
As most in the agri sector know, there are many expos and shows held each year. The focus and inclusions can vary with some offering greater equipment purchasing opportunities than others. This year’s calendar includes events focussing on machinery, alternative processes and methods, future outlooks and events celebrating all aspects of the agricultural sector.
At this early stage, some timings and dates may change. We have prepared this list based on currently available details but recommend visitors refer to the organiser’s website in order to clarify arrangements and secure tickets.
- ACT: Royal Canberra Show, 23-25 February at Exhibition Park, Canberra
- VIC: Machinery Field Days Wimmera, 5-7 March at Longerenong VIC. Timing for this show is ideal to apply for funding in now, early February.
- WA: Woolorama, 8-9 March at Wagin in WA.
- SA: SE Field Days, 15-16 March at Lucindale in South Australia.
- VIC: Farm World, 22-24 March at Lardner.
- NSW: Royal Easter Show, 22 March – 2 April, Sydney Showground.
- VIC: Field Days East Gippsland, 5-6 April at the aerodrome in Bairnsdale.
- VIC: Alternative Farming Expo, 12-14 April at Kings Park in Seymour.
- NSW: Diesel Dirt and Turf Expo, 12-14 April at Sydney Dragway in Eastern Creek. While agri operators will be interested in many of the machines being exhibited at this show, it is focussed on the construction sector. An extremely popular and large event with big name exhibitors demonstrating their latest models. For operators looking for quality second hand machines, note that Pickles will be holding an auction at the expo. It is scheduled for April 12 at 1pm. Prospective buyers will have the opportunity to review the catalogue of lots in the lead-up to the date to allow time to secure pre-approved funding. Auctions are a great example of where pre-approved loans can be extremely helpful.
- VIC: FutureAg, 17-19 April at the showgrounds in Melbourne. Find out what is on the horizon for the agri sector and consider new processes and methods to incorporate into your operation to achieve efficiencies, reduce emissions and other developments.
- TAS: Agfest, 2-4 May, these field days will be held at Quercus Park in Carrick.
- NSW: Field Days Riverina, 10-11 May at Griffith Showground.
- QLD: Farmfest, 4-6 June at the property on the Warrego Highway in Kingsthorpe.
Prepare Machine Financing Plans for Field Days 2024
Once the date of an upcoming expo has been diarised, it’s time to note when to apply for the financing. When we arrange pre-approved loans, they are offered for a certain time period after which that offer expires. Applicants can reapply but the offer may change after the expiry date. To get a clearer idea of timing for your specific requirements, please contact us.
As part of the preparation, buyers can use our Commercial Finance Calculator to compare interest rates on the different funding options and to compare repayment estimates for different priced machinery. This may include comparing new with used to decide if bidding at the Diesel and Dirt Pickles sale event is the preferred option for you.
When comparing rates with a view to apply for credit at a later date, be aware that lenders can change interest rates either in response to RBA decisions with the cash rate or their own assessments of market conditions.
When loans are arranged before purchase, the same loan products – Lease, Chattel Mortgage, Rent-to-Own and CHP are available; the same application approval process is conducted; and the same interest rates applicable to that machinery and that customer profile will apply.
All operational structures are eligible for approval pre-purchase including new enterprises and sole traders. Save time, increase the convenience and receive expert funding services by applying for pre-approved machinery credit to order at this year’s industry events.
Contact Business Finance on 1300 000 033 to apply for agri machinery loans to order at Field Days 2024.
DISCLAIMER: THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE IN PROVIDING THIS ARTICLE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON WHICH TO MAKE BUSINESS FINANCE DECISIONS. BUSINESS OWNERS WHO REQUIRE ADVICE OR GUIDANCE AROUND THEIR SPECIFIC FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARE RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT WITH AN ADVISOR OR ACCOUNTANT. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IN REGARD TO ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR ANY ERRORS RE ANY DATA, SPECIFICS, POLICIES AND OTHER INFORMATION AS SOURCED FROM OTHERS.